The section of the photo outlined in green is the auditorium built in the 1920's which received only moderate damage in the fire of 1935 and was incorporated into the new school building of 1935-1936 and became what was the 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade class rooms of the time.
Photo Courtesy of:.. E. Ray Smyth, Class of 53
Photo Menu Previous Photo Next Photo
  [   Current Page - TOP  ] [   Menu - LHS Main  ]